About this site
- Oskari frontend
- Oskari server
- Template for extending oskari-server functionality
- Sample configurations
- RPC client library
Reporting issues for any part of Oskari: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-docs/issues
If you have any additions, suggestions or corrections to the content of the site or Oskari in general please make a pull request.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Information channel for new releases, bug and security fixes as well as events related to Oskari.
Slack is a team communication platform. It features e.g.
- instant messaging between groups and individuals
- message archive and search functionality
- message notifications to email
- attachments in messages
- integration with Twitter, GitHub, Jenkins and other services
- multiple client implementations: browser, iOS, Android, ... https://oskari.slack.com instance is available for people developing Oskari Using Oskari Slack requires login. Please contact email@example.com for credentials.
Note that Oskari Slack is using the Lite plan, so the message archive is limited in size.
Slack is great place to ask questions and talk directly to the core developers. However, users are expected to do their research beforehand and ask educated questions.