Goals of the Community
Develop open source Oskari sofware into more universal, versatile and user friendly tool for using geospatial data.
Avoid overlapping work
- Arrange the schedules of your development schemes together with the Oskari Roadmap
- Activate different processes aiming to develop Oskari
- Bring forth the requests and ideas before the actual development work starts
Share experiences and information
- Report planned or ongoing Oskari related projects
- Share information about Oskari functionalities and bring forth possible development proposals
- Familiarize your self with the Oskari procedure of how to contribute.
- Find support for software development from other members of the community. See communication channels
- Discuss about the software architecture and develop the software.
- Evaluate the possible add-on software and technologies
- Create bug reports or improvement proposals to GitHub.
- Document the developed features and code properly and make sure the PSC receives information about the developed issues (see also Reporting issues & documenting)
- Publish the developed results as open source according to licencing provided by OSGeo Foundation and Oskari
Last modified: Thu Jan 05 2023 16:44:45 GMT+0200 (Eastern European Standard Time)