If you are not already familiar with Oskari we recommend that you first take a look at Oskari - Basics
What is your aim?
I want to learn about the modular User Interface
This guide gives you a quick start to Oskari UI development.
I want to take full advantage of Oskari
These steps are all you need to setup the Oskari stack and get started on developing your custom application.
- Setup database
- Setup Redis (Optional, needed for WFS/Print)
- Setup Jetty
- Setup development environment
- Oskari-frontend folder structure
- Sample bundle definition
- Sample instance definition
- Sample request definition
- Sample request handler definition