Instructions on how to run and configure Oskari Jetty bundle.
Includes prebuilt and configured:
- Oskari-frontend based sample application (https://github.com/oskariorg/sample-application)
- Oskari-server based sample web app ( https://github.com/oskariorg/sample-server-extension)
- Oskari setup application for initializing GeoServer stores after changing defaults (native projection/credentials): https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/tree/master/webapp-setup)
- Geoserver 2.17.2 with WPS-plugin and Oskari extensions (https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/tree/master/geoserver-ext)
- Sample frontend application that you can use as an example to build your own Oskari-based apps
- Sample server application that you can use as an example to build your own Oskari-based server
- Sample configurations example configurations and base for the downloadable zip
- oskari-frontend components for building Oskari-based frontend applications
- oskari-server components for building Oskari-based server
- RPC client library for controlling Oskari-based embedded maps
- Oskari.org site documentations/issue tracker etc
Develop branch has the most recent code which is more of a work in progress and may contain bugs and is in use in for Dev.oskari.org.
Read about Oskari Source code licensing from here.