Oskari frontend architecture
- Oskari-loader is started up when the browser signals the DOM is ready.
- The loader is passed the Oskari application startup sequence and configuration as JSON.
startApplication()method is called on loader and the processing of the startup sequence is started.
- Bundles referenced in the startup sequence are loaded and started.
- One bundle must be a "creator bundle" which initiates Oskari core.
- After the core init - services and request handlers can be registered to the core by any bundle.
- Reference to the map module can be fetched from the core and any map plugins can be registered to it.
- Bundles can provide a an interface for other bundles to request some operation through a request handler.
- A bundle can provide a request class and register a handler for the request in the Oskari core.
- Another bundle can then send the request which will be processed by the other bundle.
- Another way to communicate with other bundles is to send out an event through Oskari core.
- Any bundle registered as an eventlistener for the given event is then notified about the event.
Last modified: Mon Nov 06 2023 17:46:05 GMT+0200 (Eastern European Standard Time)